Waking up on the West Coast as I send this note, and it is OFFICIALLY holiday break in Pepperland!
Fabulous for so many reasons...
1. // I need a vacation. Happily embracing simplicity and rest over the next 10 days... Pool. Books. New running shoes. #happyjessie
2. // We're taking our nephews to DISNEYLAND today! I love being an aunt almost as much as I love being a big sister, so this is EPIC. Also: Mr. Pepper happens to look adorable in mouse ears.
3. // My parents got a new puppy! (Already a leeeeetle embarrassed by how many Christmas presents we are bringing him... Keep an eye out for pics of that little snuffleupagus next week.)
Taking this time off is a huge priority for me, and I think it will be an important foundation for starting strong again in January. I just have this feeling that 2015 is going to be incredible, and one of the things I love about December is experiencing that special kind of hope that swiftly lifts us over the threshold of a new year.
In the meantime, let's try to connect in the next few months - Sound good? I'll be popping up in a handful of cities during the first quarter, and seeing your faces in real life would be SUCH a treat.
Here are a few events that I'm excited to be a part of:
- Noonday Collection SHINE Conference // Austin, TX (Jan 17, 2015) - Speaking to Noonday's Style Ambassadors about the Intersection of Style + Confidence. (My favorite topic!)
- Altitude Design Summit // Salt Lake City, UT (Jan 22-24) - Teaching a panel aboutRevenue Streams + Pitching the Perfect Blog Partnership.
- Texas Style Council Conference // Camp Texlake, TX (Mar 20-22, 2015) - I'll be a camp counselor at this weekend away for bloggers & business owners who want to Create a Meaningful Presence with their influence.
- Craftcation Conference // Ventura, CA (Mar 26-29, 2015) - Four days of hand-on workshops including crafting, food, and creative business classes... Still nailing down the details, but likely speaking about using social media to spice up your business.
- PepperBrunch NYC // New York, NY (Ongoing) - Our next event is nearly full, but you can stay tuned here for details on our February get-together!
I pray that you have a lovely holiday filled with so many blessings, and I'll be back with the last letter of the year a little later next week!
Silver Bells & A Sweet Noel,
XOXO - Jessie Pepper
Ps. - Remember when I asked you to show me pics of your twinkle lights in action? One of my favorite Pepper Girls used the REAL strand I gave her to transform her room into this glittery haven, and I thought you might like to see!